The title page should have the following
1. Article title. A concise title specifying the study population and outcomes
should be given.
2. Authorsai??i?? names and institutionalAi??affiliations. Authorsai??i?? names should be provided in full, with the last name underlined. Each authorai??i??s highest degree should also be provided.
3. Contact information for theAi??corresponding author. The name, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address of the author responsible for correspondence about the manuscript.
4. The name and address of the author to whom requests for reprints should be addressed or a statement that reprints are not available from the authors.
5. Source(s) of support in the form of grants, equipment, drugs, or all of these.
6. A running head. A short running head no more than 40 characters (including
letters and spaces) should be provided.
7. Word counts. A word count for the text only (excluding abstract, acknowledgments, figure legends, andnreferences) should be provided as well as a separate word count for the
8. Disclaimers, if any.
9. The number of figures and tables.